Sunday 5 October 2014

A little about me

Hello world! This is my first blog entry and for that reason introducing myself should be the first step to take.
My name is Gabriele Bondareva, I am twenty years old and my biggest passions in life are art and video games. I was born and lived in Lithuania until the age of eighteen where I attended a school of art. At the start of my senior year in my art school I was blessed with the opportunity to come to England and study Art and Design in college.
Why I chose to study Game Art Design as a degree? Simple, because it felt natural.
Since I was very little, I was curious of the world and how I could transfer images in my head onto paper. I loved drawing human figures and animals using various media. My biggest dream was to become an artist, until I got my Playstation 2. I think that was the day when my dream of becoming just an artist changed to a bigger dream. I started loving video games and art with the same passion. The art I created was inspired by games and I looked up to game creators and concept artists. Which is why, I chose to submit my application for the Game Art Design course at the De Montfort University.
Today I am a Game Art Design student - still a sharp edged shard of sea glass, that needs polishing. My journey to reach my dreams of becoming a game artist just started. I feel positive about the future as each year I am closer to achieving my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment