Thursday 5 February 2015

Week 16 Face topology

The week started with studies of facial muscles and anatomy. We researched portrait paintings and various human faces, before we moved onto learning how to draw topology using front and side pictures of our face. The face topology pictures were used in 3DS Max as reference. I was quite relieved that face modelling was not as hard as I expected. And so I was quite happy with the outcome.

The face bellow was modelled using the images of my face topology. The same lines on the model you see bellow, were drawn onto my front and side pictures of my face. After the first time I finished modelling, the face looked a little melted down, as in very flat with no cheekbone definition. So I fixed it by altering the lines of the temples, cheekbones and jaw.


Different Facial Expressions
Critical studies explained key points of how to be employable. Some of those things were identifying if you are a team player and then later on what role you take when participating in team work. More important details of what is needed to be employable were shown in a presentation. Studies continued with investigating yourself on the internet to see what a potential employer  might see  if my name was googled. All in all the week went quick and easy.

1 comment: